LETTER FOUR, INC. (http://www.letterfour.com) is an established, busy design-build firm located in Culver City, CA. We work primarily on custom single family residential and retail tenant improvement projects, with restaurant and office design among other project types. We are seeking Revit Drafters/Designers who are driven to take on more responsibility, grow, and challenge themselves as they eagerly collaborate with our team and learn the ins and outs of Design-Build. On a daily basis this position will include generating 3D Revit massing models, standard 2D project phase drawings, redlines, sketches, details, etc., brainstorming with principals and other staff, updating Revit standards and construction details, consultations with vendors and consultants, city permit coordination, and site visits with our clients, construction team, and subcontractors.
Salary and benefits are based on experience. Benefits typically included paid holidays and time off, paid sick days, monthly cell phone stipend, monthly HRA account, 401k contribution after 3 years of continuous employment, and a yearly bonus.
Necessary skills, experience, qualities, and abilities to succeed at LETTER FOUR:
- BArch or better
- Autodesk Revit proficiency with at least 1-2 years in-office Revit drafting experience for all project phases- Excellent organization and communication skills
- AutoCAD LT 2014 drafting (for consultant coordination)
- Bluebeam, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Excel proficiency
- Airtable experience (is a plus)
- Construction administration experience (is a plus)
- Experience with city permitting (is a plus)
- Reliability, positivity, self-motivation, drive to learn
- Unwavering excitement for and dedication to the field
- Value of a work-life balance
- Ability to thrive in a fun, fresh, and eclectic environment
- Drive to grow into a position with a high level of responsibility
- Desire to contribute to mutual success in a long term position
HOURS + PAY:
- Full time, 5 days per week, 9am to 6pm
- Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off
- Pay based on experience
- Yearly bonus- Benefits negotiable
Please e-mail a short letter about yourself with a resume, examples of drawings sets you have prepared, no phone calls or recruiters please. In the email, please answer the following questions:
1. Please confirm that you have the experience listed in the position responsibilities.
2. State your desired salary range.
3. Are you currently employed? Please advise when you would be available to begin work.
4. Are you based locally in the Los Angeles area, and available to interview in person?
5. Please share why you believe you would do well in this position.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, genetic information, immigration status, disability or, if applicable, veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.
Lauren Adams and Jeremy Baker